Wednesday 24 October 2012

Oh my, advent calendars grew up!

Whilst doing a bit of research for my Christmas list post I came across these amazing Advent Calendars. Now I love chocolate as much as the next girl but imagine waking up each grey and gloomy December morning and opening a door to reveal a tiny beauty treat. Its the stuff of dreams to me! So, apologies for the Christmas overload today but I couldn't resist sharing these with you.


Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar

24 mini skin care and make up treats compiled exclusively by Selfridges. Its already sold out and I can't find a price on  the website. Its bursting with premium brands like Lancôme, Kiehls, Viktor & Rolf and Shu Uemura, this look divine!

Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar (£38)

I love everything about this, the packaging, the contents, the styling. It contains 17 mini Paint Pot colours, 4 Caviar blends and 3 exclusive glitter shades.  Ciate is one of my favourite nail brands, I'm really looking forward to trying the Caviar products as I've seen so much about them online and in the press. With Christmas being a time of social butterflying what better way to ensure your nails are looking hot than by opening a new polish every morning.

Lancome Christmas Crackers (£50 for 6)

Ok, these are not an advent calendar but they are pretty fabulous. Who wouldn't prefer a miniature Lancome goody to a set of tiny screwdrivers? i hope I get the Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate as I've had my eye on it for a while and I know a girl who'd make good use of the Juicy Tube. There's also a mini Hypnose mascara, Lipstick, Bi Facial and Visionnaire. They may not be the perfect cracker for Christmas with your Grandad but for a Festive dinner party with the girls they'd be a great addition to the table. For the price the packaging could do with a bit of noel style pimping but I still think they're great. 

Right, I think I've exhausted my Festive Spirit for now so I promise not to mention the C word until at least 1st December!




No comments:

Post a Comment