Wednesday 3 October 2012

Review; Collection 2000 Cream Puff

I've seen this product pop up in a couple of YouTube videos lately & was intrigued by the descriptions of the texture & smell so couldn't wait to get my mitts on one to try out. It's available in 4 shades, Cotton Candy, Powder Puff, Fairy Cake & Angel Delight. All of the shades are quite muted & very wearable.
I opted for the Angel Delight which is a deep nude brown, nowhere near as scary as it appears in the tube.Its a great daytime shade with a hint of gold to it, nude enough to be natural but with enough colour to be 'there'. This shade smells completely edible! I'm not usually a fan of scented products but I do make an exception when it comes to lips. This actually smells a bit like Angel Delight, sweetly vanilla-esque which I think complements the shade nicely. 

It's an unusual texture, it feels super light & a bit puffy in that it's a velvety cream. It applies smoothly from the rabbit foot applicator. The colour pay off is good & it lasts a lot longer than you'd imagine (3 hours later it was still noticeable) but I found it did collect in the hair line cracks in my lips as the formula is soft but dries out a bit with wear.
For the price (£2.99 in Boots) this is a lovely lip colour, I'll definitely be pick up the other shades soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment