Saturday 29 December 2012

Roll on 2013!

So it's been a while since I posted on my poor abandoned blog. Not through choice but December turned out to be pretty shocking as months go. Now we're (mostly) moved into a wonderful new home & have enjoyed a lovely family Christmas with my daddy, it's time to look forward to the New Year.

I'm itching to get back on the blogging pony & have some reviews & looks planned. I've got some exciting purchases in mind & the perfect excuse to organise my collection & set up a new dressing table. I'm off mirror shopping in a bit & hope to find some unusual storage solutions at the same time. You never know 2013 may be the year I finally whip the jumbled box of tricks into shape!

I've got a list of resolutions as long as my arm, my poor neglected face/skin & hair needs some proper TLC, my exercise routine needs a kick up the backside & the month of takeaways needs to end now the kitchen is sorted! So it's time to dust myself off & leap into the glamorising that has been so sorely missing from my life over the last few weeks.

Here's to a beautiful 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment